- April 19 – Earth Day
- May 17 – Car Show
- June 21 – Dancing in the Streets
- July 19 – Blues and Jazz
- August 16 – 50th Anniversary Of Woodstock
- September 20 – Tailgate
- October 18 – Halloween
- November 15 – Shop Local
- December 20 – Christmas
Gallery Night Pensacola is a nonprofit organization with a dedicated goal of inspiring culture, engagement, and the practice of arts of all types in an entertaining event for all ages and walks of life. Our monthly events focus on specific themes, highlight featured artists, and recruit the best creators our area has to offer.
Quayside Art Gallery would like to present our annual Strings and things show.
Fiber Arts, Wood,Glass, Jewelry and other Fancy stuff.
- Show runs from October 9th to November 18
- Opening Reception – Sunday, October 20, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Closing Reception – Sunday, November 17, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
The Pensacola Interstate Fair Fine Arts Exhibition has ended. Congratulations to all who participated in this Event.
To see the reception of this event please see the Gallery Below.